Family Pictures 2009


Tuesday, May 6, 2008


So no one told me that the bickering would start so soon! I thought for sure I had a few years before these two would start to fight over toys and attention. Jagger has learned to fend for himself and no longer is ok with Canyon taking toys from him. She will try to console him by saying things like "Jagger, buddy, it's ok. Sissy got you another toy, see look. You want this don't you?" She is not shy about her strong personality, which I refer to as bossy and Todd is there to sweetly remind me that she has a very similar personality to another female in the house. GREAT!?

2 comments:

Heather said...

way to blog! I am so glad I can keep up w/you while we're gone for the summer. Love ya.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

That is seriously HILARIOUS! OMGOSH! too funny! y'all look like you ahve so much fun underneath all that CARAZY.. busyness! I LOVE YOU adn can't wait to be amongst the family again!