Family Pictures 2009


Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Family Pics coming soon! We just took pictures on Saturday, and it was CRAZY!!!! I thought I could not get more stressed out but let me tell you, I did. I am for sure TYPE A when it comes to those kind of functions. We did have a beautiful shoot in downtown Scottsdale and we are so excited to see them, so hopefully in 2 weeks we will have them posted. Just a little advice to all you with little ones. Take your pics in a confined environment. Out in the open with a million things to see and hear does not work so well with a 20 month old. No really the location was awesome and we are so anxious to get them back. Our photographer was Jaime Hammond and she take beautiful pics. and travels to all AZ, ID, and UT.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ASK YOU ABOUT THE PICTURE EXPERIENCE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM! I BET THEY'RE GEORGEOUS. BY THE WAY, LOVE THE BLOG PAGE.