Family Pictures 2009


Monday, March 2, 2009

The Quarantine is over!

Well after several weeks of sick kids (Canyon: stomach bug, Jagger: respiratory infection and Cardin: RSV) it felt like it had been forever that we had been stuck in the house. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and went for a family hike up near Lake Pleasant. Canyon was quite the trooper walking the entire 2 mile hike and just chatting away. It was a little bumpy for Jagger and Cardin but overall it was a lot of fun. I must say that we love living in Arizona. There always something to do outside and the weather (I know most of you think it's always 150 degrees) really is awesome. Anyway, just my little plug for our sunny state.




5 comments:

Natalie said...

RSV Kelly?? AWFUL!!! I am so sorry I haven't called to console you! I know, I am being dramatic. I really feel for you though, and am SO glad Cardin and crew are better. RSV is what put Zander in the hospital for 3 weeks last year. Nasty stuff. And so hard on the babies. I was thinking maybe we should move to AZ to avoid that, but guess kids get it there too! Oh well. Have to look for another reason to move to AZ. . . Glad things are better. And yeah you guys for taking your kids on a treck!!
Nat

Heather said...

You have my back so much. I know this. Sorry about the intense convo.
Nice arms.
cute pictures.
I have Jaggers flip flop.
I am so glad I can now have you babysit my kids all of the time. The only reason I didn't ask is 'cause you are all so contagious,ill, and crazy. Now you'll be watching my babies 24-7. (dogs too)

Pryors said...

As the days of moving to the cold are getting closer and closer I have to admit Arizona sound like a great place to live. I take back my prior opinions on AZ - I can work with a cactus!

Nicole said...

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better, that sounded rough!

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Nothing is worse than sick kids and being cooped up inside, except when you are sick yourself. I didn't know ya'll were all still sick. Glad everyone is doing well now. I got sick for 10 days and finally got over it (in fact, it started the day I left your house with the sore throat you said you and Todd had! Thanks!!!) I get to see your brother in one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya'll!!!