Family Pictures 2009


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Seriously? Sick Again!

No pictures needed for this unless you want to see green runny noses and red, raw cheeks. What is the deal already? Anyone, I mean anyone with some advice? If I turn into the crazy recluse lady you hear about with all the cats just blame it on my sick kids. You know it's a bad sign when you walk outside for the first time around noon and the sun burns your eyes. Being outside is so overrated right? Anyway I will press on.

Good luck to us all this flu season............

3 comments:

Heather said...

You know I'm with ya sister. Maybe we can get together tomorrow. 7:30pm too late?

Donna said...

It will get better, I promise!! My ten year old rarely catches the colds the younger ones get!! When they are little it just seems to be all winter long! Hang in there!

Frye Kids said...

your kids are beautiful, I am so sorry about the wedding thing! i really want to come still so i am going to keep looking for a ticket at a cheaper price! i miss you lady, hang in there with all those kiddos you are a super mom!