Family Pictures 2009


Sunday, September 13, 2009

We are still alive!

SO......I guess it has been a while since I have updated the blog so here it goes. Lets see this summer was busy and hot and fun and more busy and fun and I guess still hot. We did what most of you did....swim, vacation, turn 30, well not all of us turned 30, sorry to my older gals swimming lessons(all three outside in 110 degrees I don't recommend). We had lots of company and and Todd and I were able to take lots of little trips thanks to our sweet and most favorite babysitter Chynna. The kids just keep growing up way to fast.

Jagger still thinks he is Hulk. Thanks Todd. He has plenty of testosterone for at least five boys. He is a lover and a fighter and just keeps getting cutter every day. He is talking pretty well, I had to stop comparing him to our first born. He really is such a fun kid but he has no problem tackling who ever gets in his way. We love our sweet boy.

Cardin turned one and is sure making her self known. She has said what we think are her first words. STOP! While pointing her finger at you...sounds a lot like some one else in the house(me) and COOL. She is still our little angel. She is the happiest dang kid I have ever met. She gets that from Todd. Let's be honest. She walks everywhere and is not afraid of anything.

And Canyon is such a big girl. She helps me so much and is just fun to do things with. I feel that this is such a fun age where they are independent but yet they just want to hold hands and be together. She is my big baby. She loves playing with Cardin and always calls her "my little sweetie". She and Jagger are hot and cold but seem to be getting a little better every day.

I sure do love my family.














4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad to see you're still alive. I like the silver dress. Looks very pretty. Did you make Cardin's cake? Cute stuff.

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Great to see what has been going on with my favorite sister-in-law! Loved the updates on the fam, birthdays, and starting school. I can't believe how big the kids get, even when it has only been a couple months since we have seen each other. Still LOVE your hair! Give everyone hugs and kisses from Aunt Tammy (even Todd I guess!)

Frye Kids said...

Your hair!!!! you are so dang cute girl!!! your kids are ADORABLE and we miss you guys... hope life is good sounds like you had a busy summer. i need to call you and catch up. love ya sis

Pryors said...

Wanted to say I love your new hair - I really think it looks great!! Kids are darling and looks like you guys are doing good. Im going to try to come visit after Debi has her baby so hopefully I will see you soon. Its been too long!