Family Pictures 2009


Thursday, November 20, 2008

Better Late Then Never!

Wow almost 3 months after Cardin's Blessing and I still have not taken any pics of her in her dress. So here is my beautiful little girl a little fuller than when she was actually blessed but such a sweet baby. We are so so so happy that we were blessed with such a precious surprise baby. Sometimes life throws curves at you and you are not sure how you are going to handle what is ahead. Three at home has been a whirlwind and overwhelming at times but I can not even imagine our life without Cardin. We are so in love with you sweet baby girl!





3 comments:

Rachele said...

She is so precious! I love the dress and of course of the bow is super cute!

Neal and Shannon said...

She's so chubby! She looks so different than when I was there, and once again here comes another little Re-Todd!!! Good thing he's good looking cause he's got 3 little look-a-likes. Love you guys!

Heather said...

adorable. absolutely. Sorry I missed her blessing.