Family Pictures 2009


Wednesday, November 12, 2008



Free Haircuts!





















SO... Last week I was out in the backyard when I saw a chunk of hair about one inch thick and 5 inches long and realized I had a beautician in my house. Sweet Canyon thought she needed a haircut and decided she could do it all by herself. So the result was chopping it all off to try to even it out. I actually think she looks really cute with short hair but she also looks so grown up. And yes, she has lost scissor privileges.

5 comments:

Heather said...

she looks so grown up. Seriously, you did that yourself? You need to do MY hair. She looks adorable.

Pryors said...

I love it short!

Mallory Clan said...

Brooklyn used to hide behind the couch and cut her hair...mostly her bangs. Didn't matter how many times I hid the scissors she always managed to find another pair. Good times.

Mallory Clan said...

Oh! And Canyon looks so cute, in fact I think I'm going to cut Kalysta's I like hers so much!! When can I bring her over?? ;-)

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

First of all...Canyon's hair is super cute. Second, I have to tell you--when I saw this post, right away I thought of your last haircut in Florida. I don't know why it reminded me of it, but I started to laugh b/c I remember your totally cute mullet! HA HA! Fun memories!