Family Pictures 2009


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TODD!!!! (Actually Nov 4th, but waaaaaay too much going on with the election)Yes my sweet husband has joined many of you out there in the 30 and above club. I am still enjoying being super youthful and full of a ridiculous amount of energy because I am 29. Really if you know me lately that last sentence is so far from true. But I will however relish in my last year of twenties. I finally kept my mouth shut this year and surprised him with having our favorite masseuse from the chiropractor's office come to our house after dinner for a 2 hour massage. He had no idea, and it was so fun to see the reaction on his face. I guess that's whats happens when you don't spoil your own surprises!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Todd, 30 never looked so good. Happy birthday!