Family Pictures 2009


Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Run.....

ALL DONE

Come on who really looks cute when they run? At least I am trying to smile.

Me and my fan club


Well its a start! So I have been running with the kids and felt it was time to set a small goal so I picked a 5k on Thanksgiving morning. It's funny how fast you feel when you always train with the kids in a double running stroller then you go with out it kind of makes you think you are ready for the Olympic try-outs. Last Monday I went running with out the kids and thought hum... I'm not running the 5k I'm going for the 10 mile run, yeah I am ready. But, by the end of that run I was pretty sure the 5k would be sufficient. I was a lot of fun to have Todd and the kids cheer me on and see how excited they were for me to wave at them.

6 comments:

Heather said...

wow, nice legs. I bet you could run a marathon, no problem. good job sister.

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Oh my running girl...how I miss u! I had to do my Thanksgiving Day 5K all alone this year! :( Wish I could have done it with you. I also felt kind of whimpy just doing a 5K...but it was fun! Next year we'll be able to do a race together...yah!! XOXO!

Pryors said...

I wish we could do a race together....wait I wouldn't be able to keep up.. still it would be fun! You look great as always!

Bon said...

man, you do really look cute when you're running. i'm glad my picture wasn't on here. haha. at least i saw you at the beginning and end right??

Johnston Gang said...

kelly seriously its not fair to the rest of the moms of the world to see you looking so awesome, with three little kids!!! your too cute!!! as always!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

you ROCK! and always have!!! your one HOT MOMMA ,
CHICA!!!