Family Pictures 2009


Sunday, December 7, 2008

So I have to brag......

Real quick I just want to say what a great guy I have. On Saturday afternoon Todd came home from taking Canyon to a movie and was very encouraging for me to leave the house for a while, so I went for a quick jog and came home to these amazing flowers. I was not sure what the occasion was but he told me I only had an hour to get ready. He had his sister Kim all lined up to watch the kids but my brother Brady was in town so he took the two older ones and Kim watched Cardin and we were off. I could not guess for the life of me where we were going and he was throwing me some pretty good false ideas. Anyway he ended up surprising me by getting us tickets to Celine Dion. I was so excited! She is classic. It was awesome!! Maybe I was even a little star struck. He had a girl at his office get the tickets and everything cause he knows I know too much. I am really proud of him getting away with such big secret. It was the best date we have had in a long time. Thanks Babe! Your the best! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

so sweet. bonus points for Todd. Hot pics of both of you on the slide show. You 2 are seriously the best. Hot and humble both.

Natalie said...

I LOVE your blog! And so proud of you for becoming so techno!! Your kids are precious, I love the pictures and the great comments. You are as funny as ever and I wish we could hang out more often. . . .more than once every few years would be great!! Love ya Kelly!