Family Pictures 2009


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yeah!!

So you can see we got our new pictures and we were really happy with how they turned out. Sorry to ruin the surprise but our Christmas card will be sporting one of these pics. One can never get enough of the Cockrell's right? If anyone is interested, our photographer comes to AZ, UT and ID once a year and has great rates. Her website is jamiehammondphotography.com. Thanks to all you so far who have sent your beautiful Christmas cards out all ready. Ours will probably get there just in time to be thrown away:)

9 comments:

Scott and Michelle said...

Your pictures turned out so good! I guess it helps when your kids are so cute to start out with! I especially like the one where Canyon is holding the Little Miss Drama sign!

Natalie said...

Oh My Gosh Kelly. You guys are so beautiful!! I love how the pics of your kids really emphasize their beautiful blue eyes. First thing you see. The pictures are so good. And I LOVE your hair short!! Shortest I have seen it in 11 years!!! Love ya!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

KELL' I LOVE ALL THE PICS! so...... DARLING! i'M JUST SENDING OURS OUT TODAY, FOR CHRISTMAS! MUCH LOVE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!

XOXO!

Jeni said...

You're family pictures are awesome! You guys look great!

Tiffani said...

Kelly, I found your blog! Your family pics are amazing. Look at those blue eyes! Cardin is a real cutie (as are all of you!)

Johnston Gang said...

kelly you are too cute. i love your hair! what a cute fam!!!! love your pictures!
kathryn

Erin said...

Love the new pics! I'll have to check out your photographer...we are in desparate need of new fam pics! You have a beautiful family!

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Cute picutres!! I am so jealous of all your gorgeous blue-eyed kids. :) I especially love the one of Canyon in your leapord print high heels...too cute! I miss ya tons and hope you guys had a good Christmas. Love ya!

Cheryl said...

Hi Kelly and Todd,
I'm so glad you have this blog. The kids are growing up so fast, thank goodness for the Internet!
Can't wait to come visit again, next time we'll cook all day long.
Love to all of you, "Aunt Cheryl"